Type 2 diabetes is sometimes known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes. Patients with Type 2 diabetes should schedule regular appointments with their doctors. They must take the prescription prescribed by the doctor on a regular basis. Glucose levels in the blood should be checked on a regular basis. The doctor may prescribe Januvia for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes.
The medicine sitagliptin is marketed under the brand name Januvia. The doctor may prescribe this drug in addition to other diabetes medications. Aside from medication, the doctor may advise the patient to follow particular dietary restrictions. Furthermore, the patient may be required to exercise on a regular basis. This medicine is not prescribed for the treatment of Type 1 diabetes.
Some people may experience negative side effects from sitagliptin. The patient must notify the doctor as soon as possible. A doctor will usually prescribe Januvia 100mg once day and you can buy Januvia online. The patient must closely adhere to the doctor’s orders. If the patient has any concerns regarding SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE, he or she should consult a physician.
Januvia benefits and how does it work
Januvia 100mg Tablet belongs to a class of drugs known as DPP-4 inhibitors (or gliptins). It works by increasing the amount of insulin produced by your body after a meal and preventing your body from releasing too much glucose (sugar) into your blood. Blood glucose levels are reduced as a result. This medication is normally used once a day, has minimal common adverse effects, and does not usually cause weight gain.
Januvia 100mg Tablet is a type of diabetes medicine. It works by enhancing pancreatic insulin secretion and lowering chemicals that raise blood sugar levels. This reduces fasting and post-meal blood sugar levels.
Januvia Side effects
The following are some of the most common Januvia 1000 mg side effects:
- a headache; or low blood sugar levels
- Stuffy or runny nose, sore throat
- Allergic responses are typical when using these medications, and they usually emerge three months after starting them. The following are Januvia side effects that can be fatal.
- Pancreatitis is a condition in which the pancreas enlarges and the body fights insulin production.
- When other medications are used, hypoglycemia becomes more common. As a result, your cells and organs may receive less sugar and perform poorly.
- When your heart is unable to pump enough blood to your body, you have heart failure. Januvia has been linked to a higher risk of heart failure.
- Kidney failure is characterized by swelling in the legs, ankles, and feet, as well as pain or pressure in the chest. Get medical help immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.
Safety precautions for Januvia
- Januvia 100mg Tablets should be taken at the same time each day to help you remember to take them.
- When combined with other diabetes medications, alcohol, or if you postpone or skip a meal, it may cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar levels).
- Always keep some sugary food or fruit juice on hand in case of hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremors, and anxiety.
- Drive or operate machinery with caution until you know how Januvia 100mg Tablet affects you.
- Notify your doctor if you experience joint problems or other symptoms such as stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- Januvia should not be used if you have diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin).
- If you have symptoms of heart failure, such as shortness of breath (even when lying down), edema in your legs or feet, or rapid weight gain, consult your doctor.
Storage instructions for Januvia
- Medicines should be kept out of reach of children.
- Take the tablets no later than the expiry date, which is mentioned on the blister and carton after the term ‘EXP’. The expiration date is the last day of the month chosen. Many reliable medical companies in the United States can help you buy Januvia online using proper courier services.
- You do not have to store this medication in a special manner.
- Do not throw the pulls away in your household waste or wastewater. Inquire with your pharmacist about the proper disposal of any prescriptions that you no longer require. These techniques will help to preserve the ecology.
You can get Januvia 100mg from your local drugstore when your doctor has recommended it. You will, however, have to wait in long lines for this. Sometimes the pharmacy does not stock Januvia 100mg, in which case you will need to find another pharmacy or skip the Januvia 100mg dose. This can be hazardous.
You should utilize an online pharmacy if you want to avoid all of these concerns. You can go to the pharmacy at any time and place an order. Obtaining a doctor’s prescription is, of course, required. You should never self-medicate with Januvia 100mg.
First, you must upload the prescription. Then you must specify the amount. The next step is to choose a payment method. You can choose an online payment option if you want to make an online payment with your credit card. Before the medicine is delivered to the delivery address, you will be requested to make an advance payment here.
Some of you may opt not to make an online payment with your credit card. That doesn’t mean you can’t buy Januvia 100mg online. You can pay cash at the time of delivery if you do not want to pay online. Januvia 100mg cod payment must be given in cash at the time of delivery. Take advantage of savings and special deals when you buy Januvia online.
One very important factor to remember is that there is no stock out in the case of online pharmacies because respectable online pharmacies have ample stock of the medicine. As a result, you won’t have to worry about missing a Januvia dose due to a shortage of supplies at the pharmacy.